Bank Name: Ghana Commercial Bank
Account Name: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSOCIATION OF GHANA
Account Number: 1501010032503
Swift Code: GHCBGHAC
(NB: The Swift Code Applies to International Bank Transfers)
Mobile Money Name: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSOCIATION OF GHANA
Kindly Call US After Your Donations!
Donations Can be made through the Mtn Momo App or Sent Directly from Any other Mobile
All Remittances are welcomed!!!
- Every year OTAG embarks on quarterly community projects that aim at offering occupational therapy services to members in the community. These community projects also help create awareness on Occupational Therapy.
Some of the community projects include:
* Education of parents, teachers and the general public on conditions like autism cerebral palsy,
DCD, Dyslexia and many more to facilitate inclusion.
* Organizing community health walks
* OT school assessments in local government primary schools
* Donation of therapeutic items to some special schools
* Financial support of some mental health support groups
* Support Community based rehabilitation for stroke patients
- Community health screening
- OT screening in orphanage homes and donations
Subscribe to our news letters
The purpose of the Association is to advance and support the occupational therapy profession and OT practitioners (OT (Occupational Therapist), OTA (Occupational Therapy Assistant) and COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant) within Ghana.